native feasts terms & conditions
We may update these Terms & Conditions (and the documents referred to in them) from time to time and will notify such changes to you by uploading details of them on the Website. You should review the Terms & Conditions periodically for changes. By using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
In these Terms & Conditions, ‘Native Feasts’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Native Events Ltd, a limited company registered in England and Wales with a company number 9963908, incorporated on 21.01.2016. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the Website.
- Website Use
- Neither Native Feasts nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Website is entirely at your own risk.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Website meet your specific requirements.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms & Conditions.
- The content on the Website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. You may not reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website without written permission from Native Feasts.
- All trademarks reproduced on the Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Native Feasts, are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorised use of the Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, the Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Native Feasts endorses the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Visitor Material
- You represent and warrant that that any Visitor Material you post, upload or transmit does not and will not breach any of the restrictions in Sub-clause (c) below.
- You are prohibited from posting, uploading or transmitting to or from the Website any Visitor Material that:
- breaches any applicable local, national or international law;
- is unlawful or fraudulent;
- amounts to unauthorised advertising; or
- contains viruses or any other harmful programs.
- You acknowledge that we will fully co-operate with any competent authority requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or location of anyone posting any Visitor Material in breach of Sub-clause (c) above or any other applicable restriction and you release us to the fullest extent permitted by law from all liability in relation to such disclosure.
- You agree that Native Feasts shall not be liable for any loss or damage you suffer from the use of the Website.
- You agree to indemnify Native Feasts for any loss, damages, claims, cost or expense (including legal costs) that Native Feasts may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with your use of or conduct in connection with the Website and any Visitor Material, including any breach by you of these Terms & Conditions.
- A Contract with Native Feasts
- We must receive payment in full for the Event Tickets or Products that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order/purchase brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
- We want you to book for you and your friends, but please note that by purchasing Event Tickets on their behalf you are confirming that you are authorised to do so on behalf of all persons in your group and you acknowledge that all members of your group agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- The prices payable for Event Tickets that you order are as set out on the Website are are subject to change at any time.
- Any additional charges are detailed during the checkout process.
- At Native Feasts, we operate a 5 working day refund policy. You can cancel with a full refund up to 5 working days before an Event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At Native Feasts we try to be as understanding as possible. Meaning, if you cannot make the Event on the date appearing on your Event Ticket, and notwithstanding Clause 5.1 above, we will do our best to accommodate you on an alternative date. However, if it is not possible to accommodate you on an alternative date, we reserve the right to decide whether or not to make a refund.
- If any Event is cancelled by us, we will endeavour to offer Event Ticket holders an alternative date or a full refund.
- Native Feasts reserves the right to cancel, postpone or abandon any Event because of circumstances beyond their control and without any refund whatsoever.
- This refunds policy does not affect your rights at law, including under the Consumer Protection Act 1987, which cannot be excluded or limited.
- Event Admission
Native Feasts reserves the right to refuse admission to an Event to any person and/or eject, without refund, any person, at our own discretion.
If any part of these Terms & Conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these Terms & Conditions will not be affected.
- Third party rights
Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that act.
- Entire Agreement
- Governing law
These Terms & Conditions (and any non-contractual arrangements arising out of these Terms & Conditions) are governed by the laws of England & Wales and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England